How we work
Materials and realization
- February 1, 2016
- January 12, 2016
- December 22, 2015
- December 3, 2015
- November 17, 2015
- October 30, 2015
- October 6, 2015
- September 16, 2015
- September 3, 2015
Unlimited Hot Water
NEVER take a cold shower again! This sounds unbelievable especially since you just ran the dishwasher, then a load of laundry and your teenager just finished a “quick” thirty minute shower, right? But it’s true! Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand when you turn on the tap, AND it keeps producing hot water until you turn off the tap. You never have to worry about running out of hot water no matter how much you need at any given time. You cannot say that about a tank-type water heater. When it’s empty you’re taking a cold shower.
Saving Water, Saving Money
Navien tankless water heaters are the most cost efficient water heater available in a few ways. With homes that have a recirculation line, you no longer stand at the tap waiting for the hot water to reach you. The recirculation system recirculates and recaptures hot water meaning you use less water. Less water equals less cost on your monthly bill. The state-of-the-art technology means the Navien tankless water heater has a longer life span and lower operating costs than other water heaters.
Need more information about our offer?
Is A Tankless Water Heater Right For You?
If these advantages appeal to you, your answer may be Yes!
- A tankless water heater provides a continuous hot water supply. The last one to take a shower will still get to take a hot shower.
- Tankless systems last 8 to 10 years longer than a conventional tank heater.
- Tankless water systems eliminate the risk of water damage from a leaking tank. Tank type heaters eventually succumb to leaks, costing thousands of dollars of water damage
- Tankless units mount on a wall taking up much less space than conventional water heaters; a benefit in homes with space constraints.
Save Water, Save Money
- Tankless or on-demand water heaters reduce energy loss and increase efficiency by 50% over conventional hot water tank systems; about $165 in annual savings for an average household.
- Cold water sandwich? Not anymore! Associated with tankless systems, it’s a sudden splash of cold water at the tap as a result of turning the hot water tap off and on repeatedly. The ComfortFlow Technology of our tankless heaters eliminates the “cold water sandwich” phenomenon. The internal insulated buffer tank and recirculation pump in our tankless heater means you never have to worry about a cold slug in the line and it means less water is going down the drain waiting for hot water.
Replace Old or Broken with Tankless
If you’re replacing an old or broken conventional tank-type water heater these advantages are worth considering.
- Tankless units generally consume less energy than conventional tank heaters because energy isn’t consumed maintaining a tank of hot water 24 hours a day. Known as stand-by energy or heat loss, it can be significant.
- Once you’ve exhausted hot water in a tank type water heater, you will have to wait 30-60 minutes for another full tank of hot water.