Why should I get a tankless water heater?
Tankless water heaters can provide you with an endless supply of hot water and can provide hot water on demand. Tankless water heaters achieve this by activating the unit the second you open a hot water tap, supplying you with an endless supply of hot water. Conventional tank-type water heaters eventually run out of hot water when you take multiple draws in a row from the tank. Since tankless water heaters only provide hot water when you need it and can provide an endless supply of hot water, you never have to worry about running out of hot water no matter how many hot water draws you have in a row.
Recognize, too, there are differences between conventional tankless and Navien tankless water heaters. At Indy Tankless Water Heaters we install Navien Tankless Water Heaters. With proven condensing tankless technology, Navien Tankless offers improved efficiency, reliable quality and durability, together with the added assurance of a warranty. It makes the most of your energy.
- All Navien’s tankless water heaters are condensing tankless gas water heaters.
- Navien’s condensing stainless steel heat exchangers are able to recover extra heat that would be lost in traditional tankless water heaters.
- Our condensing tankless water heaters have a very low exhaust temperature allowing you to use schedule 40 PVC in almost all applications resulting in significant installation cost savings compared to traditional tankless water heaters.
- Navien’s condensing tankless water heaters are ideal for tank replacement providing an exceptional amount of cost savings during operation compared to traditional tank water heaters.
- Unfortunately, old-fashioned tank heaters, as well as conventional tankless water heaters, emit harmful Nitrogen (NOx) and Carbon dioxide (CO2) directly into the air at a whopping 245°F-450°! These harmful emissions damage both us and the environment we live in.
How much does a tankless water heater cost?
Generally, a tankless water heater will cost about twice as much as a standard tank-type water to purchase and install. This expense may be offset by credits and rebates. Navien America is pleased to provide you with not only Energy Star labeled but also Federal Tax credit qualified tankless water heaters. The Energy Star Label is given to a product that operates significantly more efficient than its counterparts while maintaining or improving performance. Navien’s Energy Star Qualified Tankless Water Heater is one of the best choices for saving on tankless water heater prices while saving our environment.
- Navien’s built-in hot water recirculation system recirculates hot water that would otherwise be lost, thus creating a method that lowers the cost of our customer’s water bills each month.
- Navien’s state-of-the-art technology means our product has a longer life span and lower operating costs than other water heaters, compounding customer savings.
- Navien’s 15-year warranty is the best in the industry-think of it as an added bonus.
How long does it take to install a tankless water heater?
Typical installations are done in 7-9 hours. Every home will have slightly different constraints and requirements that may affect the length of installation.
© 2015 Heffner Plumbing.
All Rights Reserved.